5 Email Technology Companies to Check Out at Adobe Summit
Email marketer headed to Adobe Summit at the end of March? Here are 5 can't miss email technology providers to visit to up your game.
- ActionIQ is an innovative Enterprise Customer Data Platform for marketers, analysts, and technologists. ActionIQ uses the power of data, insightful analytics, and seamless marketing integration - to fill in the white space left by Marketing Clouds. The company is dedicated to providing marketers with freedom and speed, scaling to any quantity of customer data. AIQ is personalized marketing campaigns across all your channels in minutes, not months.
- Why you should visit: As powerful as Marketing Clouds like Adobe have gotten in the tools they carry and the amount of data they command, as a marketer you still run campaigns outside of them. ActionIQ aggregates all of your data across every channel from email, social, clickstream, online, in-store and more. If you’re looking to unite your email marketing data with all of your other marketing data - and personalize those campaigns to boot - check out ActionIQ.
- What they do: Lionbridge is the world's largest professional translation and localization company, combining the language expertise and operational capabilities you need to engage the global consumer with the greatest impact. Its unique Crowd-in-the-Cloud delivery model ensures global brand consistency and local market impact for every project, from document translation for a single market to outsourcing global website operations.
- Why you should visit: As the #1 globalization company, Lionbridge knows how to deliver content and language that is localized and relevant. With technology that empowers your social media, search marketing, and email campaigns to be translated to its target market, Lionbridge is worth the booth visit.
- What they do: Liveclicker is a global provider of real-time email personalization solutions for B2C marketers. Their market-leading RealTime Email solution helps top brands around the world deliver engaging, personalized messages, simply and at scale. With a flexible integration architecture, rich partner ecosystem and extensive email expertise, Liveclicker helps clients execute highly relevant email marketing programs that respond to each recipient's constantly changing personal context.
- Why you should visit: Personalization is no longer at the cutting edge of digital marketing; it’s now table stakes for any company’s marketing strategy. What’s more, personalization has never been easier to implement and optimize within your organization - check out Liveclicker to learn how realtime email personalization is made simple and scaleable.
- What they do: Persado is the Marketing Language Cloud; AI generated language that resonates the most with any audience, segment or individual. Imagine having a data scientist and a copywriter for each person in your audience; you get the language that performs and the analytics explaining why, resulting in more business and unseen insights. Comprised of the world’s largest database, with over a million words and phrases tagged and scored for consumer marketing, Persado’s Marketing Language Cloud enables brands to increase acquisition and retention while building long term consumer relationships.
- Why should you visit: Everyone knows how important it is to write in the CUSTOMER’s language, not your own. Persado helps you automate that through its Marketing Language Cloud. With a product built specifically for email, Persado enables you to generate more engaging subject lines and maximize responses.
- What they do: stensul is the leading email creation platform for enterprise companies, enabling non-technical marketers to create perfectly coded, fully-responsive, on-brand emails in minutes. Fully integrated with any email service provider, marketers can take back email creation from developers, agencies, and other stakeholders and increase marketing ouput 6-10x while reducing email turnaround time by 90%. So instead of coding emails and facilitating feedback, marketers at companies like Box, Lyft and YouTube have the time to focus on things that really matter - delighting customers.
- Why should you visit: Email is crucial to every marketing team’s strategy - especially large and enterprise companies. With stensul, marketers can eliminate the most painful part of their email process - creating the email - with an easy-to-use, fully customizable SaaS platform that any non-technical teammember can use. With all the technology and tools available to email marketers today, there’s no better time to focus on the foundation of your email program - the creation process.
Stensul sloth love on Twitter
Stensul sloth love on Twitter
Want to chat at the Adobe Summit? Let's find a time.
Let's schedule your custom demo.
Oops! Something went wrong while submitting the form.