Growing evidence suggests that an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform dramatically changes the efficiency and performance of email marketing teams and the email campaigns they create.
Increasing numbers of teams report using that platform lets them save hundreds of hours each month that had been eaten up by often tedious, manual production activities.
With that regained time, those teams can focus on strategy – to conduct A/B tests, segment their database, and employ personalization methods. As a result, they’re seeing improved results on email metrics like opens and click-throughs. Notably, higher engagement is also resulting in higher conversions and revenue.
Yes, an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform does let marketing organizations handle more email requests, more send volumes, and frequently under tighter SLAs. But perhaps the greatest impact an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform has is on a company’s bottom line.
With this platform in place, your efficient process and tools may cost your organization hundreds of thousands of dollars, which you can only recover if you invest in turning your email creation process into an efficient one.
The savings are real with an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform
An Email and Landing Page Creation Platform cuts email creation time by up to 90%. That means, if you are using the platform, you can free up 3-4 full-time resources or more to focus on higher-value work that draws on their skills better and, very likely, raises their on-the-job spirits.
Analysis done by Stensul found that time spent on production activities dropped an average of 83% for those using an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform. That translates to more than $1 million in ROI in Year #1.
If your email creation process is inefficient, it takes days or weeks to move an email from ideation and creation through to review and approvals. Operational costs increase, and you lose opportunities due to slow workflows.
In that vein, McKinsey notes companies with efficient and collaborative operational practices can unlock anywhere from 5% to 15% of additional growth and cut marketing costs by 10% to 30%.
12 ways to tell if it’s time to invest in an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform
Conduct a mini-audit. Going through these dozen questions. Be as honest and realistic as possible with your answers to see how and where your process is inefficient. If you answer “Yes” to any, it’s time.
- Do you often feel your team is drowning in email requests and lacking the resources and staff to keep up?
- Is there too much time spent with hands on the keyboard and not enough on strategy?
- Does it take too long for your team to create emails due to bottlenecks across the process?
- Do marketers grumble about your SLAs being too long?
- Is your creation team working across disjointed tools that aren’t integrated?
- Are there just too many touchpoints in your review and approval process?
- Do edits and revisions get lost in the process, causing further time and delays
- Are email campaigns deployed that fail to follow brand guidelines or include compliance requirements?
- Is your team continually fixing the same problems every time they go through a creation process?
- When it comes to your email marketing programs, do your MOPs need help to do more higher-value work?
- Are the quality of your email campaigns suffering?
- Are you about to hire more team leads (designers, coders, QA, etc.) to speed up your process?
Does an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform make sense?
See how much it’s costing you to create an email with the process you’re using. Input the time it takes into the Stensul Email Cost of Building Emails Calculator and see how much inefficiency costs you.
To learn more about what an Email and Landing Page Creation Platform can do for your organization, download the eBook An Introduction to Efficient Email Creation.