How stensul transforms "Design to Code" operations
Does this sound familiar?
- Briefs are submitted to the central team from marketers across the business.
- Designers start creation with tools like Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, or Sketch.
- Copywriters produce the email copy in Word or Google Docs.
- Developers then code with HTML editors like Dreamweaver.
- Changes take forever due to endless back-and-forth.
- Mobile optimization and ADA compliance are secondary afterthoughts, impacting performance.
- Each email takes 2+ weeks to complete.
What we hear in the market
“I’m the only email coder. When I go on vacation, email creation stops and/or I just have double the work before and after I get back.”
“We needed to update the webinar from two speakers to three and it was a nightmare.”
“If I want to test multiple versions or segment my email campaigns, I have to plan this out a month in advance to allow for the designers and developers to build out the different coded emails.”
“With all of the back-and-forth with our agency, it takes 10-14 days on average to get an email out. Nothing happens quickly.”
“Only two weeks to make an email? Hahahahaha”
“I don’t know why we need to design each email from scratch.”