How the Stensul and Wrike integration works
Getting an important email out the door can be time-consuming, especially when it comes to the approval process. Stensul has solved this challenge with a seamless integration with Wrike. Users can quickly and easily create emails in Stensul and then send them securely to a Wrike Project, Task, Subtask, or Folder. Review and Approval comments made in Stensul can also be sent alongside the proof so that all stakeholders can stay up-to-date with the status of the email.
As comments come in, they are sent to Wrike in real-time. Edits can be made in Stensul with updated versions of an email passed back into Wrike, along with the status of approvals made in Stensul. Once the email has been approved, it can be pushed from Stensul to your existing email service provider (ESP) or marketing automation platform (MAP) for deployment. No more copying and pasting!
- Create the email in Stensul
- Send the Preview URL to Wrike and sync comments and decisions from Stensul’s Review and Approval
- Email review can be sent to a Wrike Project or Task and Subtask
- Complete the Email in Stensul and send to your ESP or MAP
- Secure OAuth 2.0 connection