How the Stensul and Slack integration works
Slack is a widely-used messaging platform used by many companies worldwide to keep their teams communicating and collaborating. By integrating with Slack, Stensul lets users keep track of email creation events in real-time, using more than just email notifications, to significantly streamline the creation process.
You can send notifications about Approval, Mentions, Workflow, and ESP/MAP Uploads to either a dedicated channel or to specific user(s), all customizable to whichever mailstream you are working on. Notifications will include relevant messaging and links to preview the email with a single click.
- Send Slack notifications to dedicated or customizable channels or users in addition to email notifications
- Notify users and channels that an email needs to be reviewed or review comments have been made
- Review comments made as well as examine proofs directly from the Slack notification
- Ensure Marketing Ops knows the Email has been uploaded to your ESP or MAP
- Secure OAuth 2.0 connection