How the Stensul Dynamic Content integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud works
Dynamic content is a key part of personalized emails, which are a key part of helping companies reach phase 4 of the Email Creation Maturity Model, where organizations have time to focus on strategy. Using Dynamic Content had been limited to executing it in the ESP or MAP, which makes creating and deploying emails with Dynamic Content take longer than desired.
With Stensul’s Dynamic Content integration with Salesforce Marketing Cloud, email creators can author all the dynamic content used in the email during the creation process. Users can create custom segments using existing SFMC data extensions without knowledge of AMPScript. Reviewers and approvers can also view these previews, ensuring that the email looks great no matter which customer segment is viewing it.
- Author SFMC Dynamic Content with no code experience needed
- Create custom segments based on existing data extensions in SFMC
- Reduce steps and save time in your email review and approval process
- Decrease deployment time for Marketing Ops for personalized emails
- Render dynamic content text and images from SFMC in Stensul in real-time
- Review how the Dynamic Content options work with your Stensul-created emails