How the Stensul Dynamic Content integration with Marketo works
Dynamic content is a key part of personalizing emails, which is a key part of helping companies reach phase 4 of the Email Creation Maturity Model, where there’s time to focus on strategy to boost performance.
Dynamic Content had been limited to being executed in the ESP or MAP, making creating and deploying emails that use it take longer than desired. Stensul’s Dynamic Content integration with Marketo enables email creators to author content for each segment defined in the Marketo snippets and view all the dynamic content used in the email during the creation process. Reviewers and approvers can view these previews, ensuring the email looks great no matter what customer segment is viewing it.
- Create Dynamic Content in Stensul for each of the segments in your pre-defined Marketo Dynamic Snippets
- Reduce steps and save time in your email approval and deployment processes
- Hide email content for certain segments for a fully personalized experience
- Render dynamic content text and images in Stensul in real-time
- Review how the Dynamic Content options work with your Stensul-created emails